GENERAL ENTRY POLICY
In order to provide the safest environment possible for guests, staff and performers alike, SMG Canada retains the right to ensure that various items do not enter the building. In this regard, items that can be a danger to individual guests, other patrons and/or performers and staff are forbidden from the venue.
Examples of such items include:
- Contraband alcohol and illegal substances
- Any possible projectiles
- Large / intrusive items
These policies also serve to protect access to wine, beer and spirits by ensuring compliance with all elements of our liquor license.
In order to avoid any appearance of profiling individuals (specifically targeting an age, gender or race of persons) we enforce these policies strictly across the board. Therefore, all bags at events are subject to search, including (but not limited to) purses and over-sized handbags. For the safety and security of all guests attending an event, bags exceeding 14 x 14 x 6 (inches) will be not be allowed into the venue. At the request of event promoters or, if in the opinion of venue management it is necessary, pat down searches may also be conducted for the same reasons listed above.
To ensure the most efficient entry into the venue, please open your bags and be prepared for a visual scan of its contents. In some cases, you may even be asked to rearrange items for better visual identification. If you are uncomfortable with a person of the opposite gender viewing the contents of your bag, please feel free to ask for an appropriate individual. If a pat down search is in effect, please ensure that any coats or jackets are also open.
SMG Canada thanks you for adhering to this Entry Policy and for making each event special and memorable to you and your fellow guests.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Management and staff reserve the right to:
- INSPECT AND/OR SEARCH ALL PERSONS, PACKAGES, AND BAGS ENTERING THE PREMISES
- RECORD PATRONS FOR SECURITY PURPOSES
- REMOVE ANY PERSON FROM THE FACILITY IF THE INDIVIDUALS BEHAVIOUR IS CONSIDERED DANGEROUS OR UNACCEPTABLE
- PROHIBIT FROM ENTERING OR REMAINING ON THE PREMISES ANY PERSONS WHO APPEAR TO BE INTOXICATED OR UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES
PERSONS ARE PROHIBITED FROM ENTERING THE VENUE WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS / VIDEO EQUIPMENT
- BACK PACKS & ANY BAGS EXCEEDING (14x14x6).
- ANY OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE
- ALCOHOL AND ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES
- AIR HORNS OR LASER POINTERS
- ANY ITEMS THAT MANAGEMENT & STAFF CONSIDER INAPPROPRIATE
The venue is a smoke-free environment including the use of E-Cigarettes and Personal Vapourizers.
ABSOLUTELY NO RE-ENTRY
Your support in adhering to these policies is appreciated.