Entry to Avenir Centre is subject to the following terms:
- All guests entering the venue are required to wear a mask while inside the venue. Masks may only be removed while actively eating or drinking. Children under the age of two or those with medical conditions preventing them from safely wearing a mask will be exempt. Food and drink may only be consumed in assigned seats.
PERSONS CAN BE PROHIBITED FROM ENTERING THE VENUE FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- The right of admission is reserved. In particular, the Licensor and the Event Promoter reserve the right to refuse entry to, or to remove from, the venue any persons who are drunk or disorderly or whose conduct is unlawful or offensive or who are not entitled to attend the event. Any person who causes a disturbance or who refuses to comply with reasonable requests from the Licensor and the Event Promoter may be removed from the venue.
- Persons under the age of 12 must be under the direct supervision of an adult at all times. The Licensor and the Event Promoter reserve the right to refuse entry to, or to remove from, the venue or to refer to the police any persons under the age of 12 who are without adult supervision.
- Unauthorized persons are prohibited from entering the venue and any other area not accessible by the public.
- Persons may be denied entry if they have not complied with the relevant directions of the local and national health authorities.
- Subject to the event organizers discretion, persons must not wear or display commercial, political, religious, or offensive signage or logos, sell any goods or services or give away political, religious, advertising, or promotional materials without the prior written approval of the Licensor and the Event Promoter.
- Persons who are, in the opinion of venue management, offensively attired or whose attire may cause a hazard or compromise safety may also be refused entry into the venue.
- Bags and other items may be subject to inspection and persons may be searched. Persons who refuse inspections or searches may be denied entry to the venue.
- Re-Entry to the venue is not permitted. Exceptions can be made in emergency or medical situations.
- Alcoholic beverages must not be taken into or out of the venue. It is an offense for minors to purchase or consume alcohol or for persons to supply alcohol to minors.
- Deliveries from external caterers will not be permitted into the venue.
- Persons are not permitted to bring food or beverage products into the venue. This does not apply to food or beverages for persons with special dietary requirements, provided that such food or beverages are not packaged in prohibited containers.
PERSONS ARE PROHIBITED FROM ENTERING THE VENUE WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- Items which, in the opinion of the venue management, have the potential to cause injury, illness, or a nuisance or inconvenience to any other person will not be permitted into the venue. These include controlled, dangerous or illegal substances, cans, bottles, flares, fireworks, laser pointers, and weapons of any description and may include certain musical instruments, flags and flagpoles and any other items considered by venue management to have the potential to cause injury or a nuisance or inconvenience to any other person.
- Cameras (including digital cameras), audio and video recorders may only be brought into the venue at the discretion of venue management.
ADDITIONAL POLICIES TO NOTE:
- Unless approved by venue Management, persons are not permitted to transmit, broadcast, sell, license, or otherwise publish, disseminate, or reproduce any recordings (including photographic, video, or sound recordings) of the event or match. Such recordings may be confiscated or erased. Any recordings or recording device which are confiscated will become the property of the venue owner.
- Persons acknowledge that the venue owner or the event promoter may use a person’s image or likeness as part of any recording of the event or game.
- Persons assume all risk of any damage or loss (including property damage, personal injury, economic and consequential loss) however it arises at the venue. Persons bring personal effects onto the premises at their own risk. Venue management will not be responsible for any damage to or loss or theft of a person’s personal property.
THE VENUE IS A SMOKE FREE ENVIRONMENT:
- In accordance with the venue’s no smoking policy, smoking (including the use of electronic cigarettes or similar devices that are designed to simulate smoking) is prohibited:
- in all areas of the venue
- outside on the plazas.
- in public areas within 10 metres of any entry point to the venue; and
- Persons who smoke in the venue, do not comply with any COVID-19 health direction, or who fail to obey a direction from venue management or another authorized person to cease smoking or comply with a health direction in the venue or its seating sections:
- may be immediately evicted from the venue.